New Client Process
- Initial meeting or phone call with a Snowgum adviser
- Client data on boarding via our Client Data Form (below) - Your personal information will allow us to better tailor our advice to your needs. The level of detail required must be of a high enough standard to meet identity obligations required under anti-money laundering (AML) and counter terrorism and fraud (CTF) prevention requirements.
- Provide an initial report or terms of engagement which provides you an additional opportunity to refine the scope of advice outlined from our initial meeting.
- We will undertake research and planning
- Arrange a meeting to present you with our recommendations
- Implement your financial planning initiatives
Client Data Form